Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spider-Man: Now With Soul.


Today I typed the last words of my newest to-be-published endeavor, The Soul of Spider-Man, a sequel of sorts to Taming a Liger, except this time, instead of one movie (i.e. Napoleon Dynamite), my illustrious co-author and I are tackling three movies (i.e. the Spider-Man trilogy). It feels good to have the first draft finished, though it won't be hitting bookstore shelves or Amazon warehouses for at least another year. Such is life in the publishing world.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back, relax, and watch a movie--any movie--that isn't Spider-Man.

1 comment:

Mark Keefer said...

When's the book on "Stagecoach" coming out? No one beats the Duke. It's time the spiritual significance of the western genre got noticed.

Funny. I just realized that I LOVE westerns, but I'm pretty anti-country music.

Congrats on your script. Here's to a speedy publishing phase.